Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats been up?

+4
Admiral
Jam
leedobson
The Real Dizzy Dustin
8 posters

Go down

Whats been up? Empty Whats been up?

Post  The Real Dizzy Dustin Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:52 am

Whats good everybody! How's everybody been? I've been grinding as usual, taking care of the family. Wifey just got a new pair of boobies. Cant wait to see em when she's healed. It's been a tuff two years but I'm glad to say that we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know she's been waiting to grow her hair back and get back to normal. Very proud of her. She's one tuff chick! My lil one Savi, just started Karate and is loving it! Finally something she's really in to! What have you been up to lately?

Dizzy Dustin

www.facebook.com/dizzydustin.fanpage
www.twitter.com/dizzydustin
www.facebook.com/uglyducklingofficial
www.twitter.com/uglyduckling
www.facebook.com/blownceleb
www.twitter.com/blownceleb
www.blownceleb.com
www.facebook.com/kamikazi.airlines
www.twitter.com/kamikaziairline
The Real Dizzy Dustin
The Real Dizzy Dustin

Back to top Go down

Whats been up? Empty Re: Whats been up?

Post  leedobson Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:55 am

Good to hear things are on the mend bro, I'm just doing the same old same old....working fo tha man Wink
leedobson
leedobson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jam Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:00 am

Great to hear Trish is on the up and up Smile

Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:04 am

What's up Dizz! The forum looks great. Hope Trish is recovering nicely. Boob job? She's already super cute! Say what's up to fellas for me, and can't wait for the new album!
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Dizzy Dustin Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 pm

Admiral wrote:What's up Dizz! The forum looks great. Hope Trish is recovering nicely. Boob job? She's already super cute! Say what's up to fellas for me, and can't wait for the new album!

It was reconstructive surgery. She had a mastectomy a lil over a year ago. How have you been?
The Real Dizzy Dustin
The Real Dizzy Dustin

Back to top Go down

Post  martymcfly Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:16 am

Word of a new album has brought me back from my UD slumber can't wait for that, anyway how is everyone?

Good to see the boards are getting some action again. Have been checking in now and then but its been real quite here.

Myself I have Given up on music recently to concentrate on running my own buisness and looking after my boys. Will return to it at some point but have lost inspiration. UD hopefully will revive me with their latest offering I hope!

Dizz glad to hear things are on the up keep up the good work, Savi will be kicking your butt soon then ay?

Peace Marty
martymcfly
martymcfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiral Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:49 am

I did not know Dizz. I hope she's doing well know. Nothing but love for you and your awesome fam.

And once again, I can't wait to tear the plastic off the new album!
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:04 pm

working by day, night crawling tattoo artist by night.
still on the grind, and im very very tired.
skills are improving, got a 7 week waiting list for a tattoo, and i manage at least 7 a week so that shows im doing okay.
got a quote for a home studio set up, £8 large, where the freak i find it i dont know, but it will change my life forever, paryin to the monies god nightly
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  LA_83 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:38 pm

Same old for me too really. I have to agree with Marty, I only ever come through here when a new album or tour drops! Sorry guys! I couldn't even remember my old account details, whoops. Hope everyone is well.

Not much to report apart from works suprisingly enjoyable and I'm still enjoying hip hop, scratching and smoking trees.

LA_83

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Jam wrote:Great to hear Trish is on the up and up Smile

Yeah definitely good to hear she's alright!

t
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down