Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big ups for the big response!

3 posters

Go down

Big ups for the big response! Empty Big ups for the big response!

Post  Admin Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:19 am

What's up everybody!? I just wanted to give a big shout out to everybody on here. The support for the new album and the tour has really been overwhelming. I just spent probably 3 hours packaging and shipping orders from the store to pretty much everywhere in the US and all over the world. I knew we had loyal fans but I guess I didn't realize we had so many!

We really appreciate all the emails, messages, and posts, especially from you guys here in the forum. It's nice to hear from people on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube but it really means a lot that y'all would take the time to come on here and show your support. We feel extremely fortunate to have such loyal fans and friends.

To everybody in the UK and Europe I hope you're able to make it out to make it to a show. If you do, post your videos on YouTube so the rest of us can check it out. I would love to be there but somebody had to stay behind and ship all this stuff out!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Big ups for the big response! Empty Re: Big ups for the big response!

Post  pipehitterz Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:33 am

hey no problemo kevin.
im rocking my new journey to anywhere tshirt this thursday in oxford, still thinking about wearing the meat shake apron too Very Happy

my 12 year old is sporting her blue UD top today so she's supporting in her own way too.

the guys deserve every success cuz the near 20 years hard grind they've given to this family
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Man I wish I could go to every gig and do more 2 push things.. !! The world NEEDS UDeeeee!
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum