Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresh Mode is surprisingly hard to purchase

4 posters

Go down

Fresh Mode is surprisingly hard to purchase Empty Fresh Mode is surprisingly hard to purchase

Post  Tad Allagash Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:31 pm

I'm in North Yorkshire in the UK and there aren't any hip hop record shops so it's all online for me. A couple of times I've ordered Fresh Mode and had my order delayed then cancelled with an online retailer because they can't find one.

Might be worth UD bringing a few copies next time they tour here. I can't be the only one struggling.

Unless I am - in which case... shit.

Last edited by Tad Allagash on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to say I was in the UK)

Tad Allagash

Back to top Go down

Fresh Mode is surprisingly hard to purchase Empty Re: Fresh Mode is surprisingly hard to purchase

Post  armchair.pimp Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:17 pm

Nah.. I've raised a few orders which have been cancelled as well.. I'll all in favour of bands carrying back catalogues, mixtapes etc.. when they tour as I'd rather put my money in their pocket when possible..
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Fresh Mode is surprisingly hard to purchase Empty Re: Fresh Mode is surprisingly hard to purchase

Post  armchair.pimp Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:52 pm

Well fingers crossed.. I think I've picked up a copy... just waiting for it to arrive..
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  LA_83 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:02 am

Problem they have is vinyl weighs so much so bringing a load to sale is a great idea and I mentioned this to Stein before put it's just not practical for the guys when there travelling round the UK let alone Europe and the rest of the globe!

Keep an eye out on EBay as the majority of UD's records I got hold of, including Fresh Mode and the crankcase album was off of EBay. You just gotta keep an eye peeled!

Does anyone know of any perferd sites to have us fans purchase from? Kevin?

LA_83

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:45 am

LA_83 wrote:Problem they have is vinyl weighs so much so bringing a load to sale is a great idea and I mentioned this to Stein before put it's just not practical for the guys when there travelling round the UK let alone Europe and the rest of the globe!

Keep an eye out on EBay as the majority of UD's records I got hold of, including Fresh Mode and the crankcase album was off of EBay. You just gotta keep an eye peeled!

Does anyone know of any perferd sites to have us fans purchase from? Kevin?

Agreed re: Ebay but just kind of would prefer to put my money in the wallet of the creator..
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  LA_83 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:12 am

Maybe the guys should add vinyl to there shop? I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in purchasing it and like you said money would be going to the pockets of the creators.

LA_83

Back to top Go down

Post  dereklipkin Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:57 am

If you are willing to pay costs and shipping, I'd be glad to keep an eye out for copies over in LA. I go to Amoeba Music regularly. It is a used music haven. I've seen several copies of "Fresh Mode" there, usually for about US$5.00 or less.

Just PM me with details.
dereklipkin
dereklipkin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down