Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talkin' Music

4 posters

Go down

Talkin' Music Empty Talkin' Music

Post  Admin Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 am

Hello and welcome to the General Music Discussion section. This is the place for general music discussion. Let's say you wanted to say something about how Beck is the man or that you think Kraftwerk is better than the Rolling Stones, this would be the place to do so. I'll start us of...

I know some folks who really like De La Soul. Although I like De La, I've always been a much bigger fan of Tribe Called Quest. Which group do you like more and why?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Talkin' Music Empty compare?

Post  dizzy dustin Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:05 pm

How dare you make us choose. I'ts like asking Hugh Hef if he likes blonds on brunettes. Depends on the mood. LOL!! Both groups do it for me. As you know I'm a huge native tongue fan.. I'ts hard to choose between the two. My favorite hip hop album of all time is "3 feet high and rising" then People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rhythm.
dizzy dustin
dizzy dustin

Back to top Go down

Talkin' Music Empty Re: Talkin' Music

Post  Jam Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:47 pm

Oof, that is tough! I'd say in terms of output and consistency, ATCQ win hands down, but De La had an impact on me that only one other rap crew ever managed to match.

De La really haven't done it for me for a long time, and since ...Is Dead, I haven't bought much of their stuff. If it was a choose or die situation, I'd have to say ATCQ, but damn you for asking, lol! Razz
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Early stuff Id say ATCQ, but De La actually put out pretty decent recent albums like The Grind Date, although saying that Q-Tips album was really good last year.
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down