Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I always had a feeling about 50 Cent...

3 posters

Go down

I always had a feeling about 50 Cent... Empty I always had a feeling about 50 Cent...

Post  Pidge Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:13 pm

http://www.nme.com/news/the-game/59193
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

I always had a feeling about 50 Cent... Empty Re: I always had a feeling about 50 Cent...

Post  Pidge Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Just to clarify I meant I had my suspicions, not that I had any sort of feelings towards him...
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

I always had a feeling about 50 Cent... Empty Re: I always had a feeling about 50 Cent...

Post  armchair.pimp Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:51 pm

..he can be a gay as he like... dosn't make him any good.. just more likely to moisturise (ooo hello 1950's attitude.. grandad would be proud!)
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  MisterTee Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:01 pm

When I release my next album I'm going to ring up the East London Advertiser and tell them EVERYTHING I did with Roots Manuva that one Winter's night.

MisterTee

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 pm

MisterTee wrote:When I release my next album I'm going to ring up the East London Advertiser and tell them EVERYTHING I did with Roots Manuva that one Winter's night.

EVERYTHING? Yoikes.. best not mention where the frost bit..
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum