Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors

+5
Admin
armchair.pimp
The Real Dizzy Dustin
Lindy
turntablist
9 posters

Go down

Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors Empty Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors

Post  turntablist Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:08 pm

So I've been keeping an eye out online and I've come across a few sites. For those of you that want a Japanese release here are my choices:

Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors Ugly_Duckling-Moving_at_Breakneck_Speed_b

CDBANQ - Japanese Edition (CD) Japan

£19.02

• Japanese-only edition CD.
  • Digitally remastered with superior sound quality.
  • Complete obi-strip & Japanese introductory/lyrics sheets included.

Amazon - Japanese Edition (CD) Japan

£19.08

• Japanese-only edition CD.
  • Digitally remastered with superior sound quality.
  • Complete obi-strip & Japanese introductory/lyrics sheets included.

Ototoy - Download Moving At Breakneck Speed (MP3) Worldwide

£11.89

HMV - Japanese Edition (CD) Japan

£19.14

iTunes - Download Moving At Breakneck Speed (MP3) Worldwide (Click on the link then change your store to Japan to DL)

£11.89

For the rest of the world releases Moving At Breakneck Speed will be released on the 10th October 2011, here are the current list of distributors where you can pre-order the vinyl and the CD.

HMV - Pre-Order (CD) UK

£8.99 (with Free P&P)

HMV - Pre-Order (LP) UK

£9.99 (with Free P&P)

Zavvi - Pre-order (CD) UK

£8.85 (with Free P&P)

Asda Entertainment - Pre-order (CD) UK

£8.93 (with Free P&P)

Amazon UK - Pre-order (CD) UK

£9.56 (with Free P&P)

HHV.de - Pre-order (CD) Germany

£14.36

HHV.de - Pre-order (LP) Germany

£16.16

Weltbild - Pre-order (CD) Germany

£15.88

Weltbild - Pre-order (LP) Germany

£19.41

Vinylism - Pre-order (CD) Germany

£14.91

Groove-Inc - Pre-order (CD) Germany

£10.40

Discorder - Pre-order (CD) Netherlands

£14.11

Discorder - Pre-order (LP) Netherlands

£18.09

Muzikosbomba - Pre-order (CD) Lithuania

£16.66

Check out Amazon's listing if you want to have a listen to some samples of the album.

[Note] I don't need to say it to you guys but just a friendly reminder please buy the album don't P2P it, remember this represents a lot of hard work from the guys, the more albums that are bought mean more in the future!! and I know we'd all love that! Smile [/Note]

Tim

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:16 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : More Links)
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors Empty it's going to be a long six weeks...

Post  Lindy Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:44 am

I'm going to wait until the US release, but I think that was nice of you to have a friendly reminder about not P2Ping the album. I will definitely be buying it (hopefully it's going to be available as a 12" as well as CD? Do you know?). I should have my turntable/receiver shelves up by then so it'll be "easy listening". Har har har. I'm looking forward to it!
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors Empty Re: Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors

Post  The Real Dizzy Dustin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Good looking out Tim! @ Lindy, album will be available on Vinyl!!!
The Real Dizzy Dustin
The Real Dizzy Dustin

Back to top Go down

Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors Empty Re: Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors

Post  turntablist Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 pm

Lindy wrote:I should have my turntable/receiver shelves up by then so it'll be "easy listening". Har har har.

Moving At Breakneck Speed - Releases & Distributors Facepalm

Lol.

As Diz said, here's the link to the UK release, I'm sure the US one will start appearing as a preorder soon. When it does I'll post up the links.

Moving At Breakneck Speed Vinyl (UK)

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:28 pm

Ordered.. permission to be very excited sir!!
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Good to hear Armchair Pimp! CD or LP??

Smile
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:59 pm

turntablist wrote:Good to hear Armchair Pimp! CD or LP??

Smile

CD - new house.. new baby.. in the last couple of years = bye bye vinyl.. [sniff! it was emotional]
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Congratulations on Will and the new house, commiserations on the vinyl. I hope it will never happen to me!! Neutral
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

turntablist wrote:Congratulations on Will and the new house, commiserations on the vinyl. I hope it will never happen to me!! Neutral

Cheers.. you never know.. my numbers might come in and I'll get my mansion with a play-room.. then it's all sales off!
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  The Real Dizzy Dustin Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:19 am

Thanks for putting the links out there. The album will also be available right here on the Official Website. 100% going to lil ole us!!! OCTOBER 10th. Digital outlets will be available a couple weeks after.
The Real Dizzy Dustin
The Real Dizzy Dustin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:02 am

Just to echo was Diz said, the pre-order for the US (digipak) version is available now at theUDstore.com for the low price of $10! I'm not sure what the current exchange rate is but the way things are going that's probably like £2.

I'm still trying to talk the guys into releasing an instrumental version at some point as well so we'll see. The beats and samples are definitely good enough to warrant it, I can tell you that. Maybe for Christmas!? Thanks for the support everyone. It won't be long now!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:22 pm

£6.40 for the album, that's a great price for what is definitely one of the best UD albums out. Also am I right in saying that the money will go straight to you guys?

Keep on at the instrumental option, tracks like Anything Can Happen (In the big city) would warrant the instrumentals album on it's own!! Smile

turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:10 am

I was just about to order until I got to the final screen and the $10 shipping charge was added on.

The best price I can find in the UK is £8.99 with free delivery from HMV.com. If less goes directly to the group I'll get a round in when they're on tour or something to show my appreciation.

Last edited by Pidge on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:54 am

Funny.. I did the exact same thing... Would rather all proceeds went to the group but will have 2 find another way to show my appreciation...
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 am

Either that or I'll wait for the tour and buy direct from the merch stand.
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:31 pm

Pidge wrote:Either that or I'll wait for the tour and buy direct from the merch stand.

Do we know that the CD will deffo be on sale? If so, HMV can ram it and I'll save my sponnies for next Monday..
armchair.pimp
armchair.pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Bru Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:07 am

Any word on when Moving at Breakneck Speed will be available on US iTunes? Or a download-able version from a recommended US vendor?

I'm not familiar with the international sites and don't feel totally comfortable ordering from those. Calling around to some local shops now to see if it's in stock.

Bru

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:51 pm

another spot to get digital copies:
juno.co.uk/ppps/products/1839300-02.htm
baz
baz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:22 pm

If you're unable to find an MP3 version of the album for download or would just prefer to download it from us please feel free to purchase a copy from the store (theUDstore.com) and then just include in the comments section that you would like a link to download the MP3's. We will still send you a CD copy but you will also be provided with a link so you can download the MP3's immediately while you wait for the CD to arrive.

Don't forget to use promo code BREAKNECK during checkout to save 10% on your order!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  baz Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 am

any comments about vinyl release?
when???
baz
baz

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:45 am

info on vinyl, dizz told me monday night that they should have vinyl with thwm by nottingham next wednesday if you wanna get yourself a signed one
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down