Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beastie Boys album streaming in full

4 posters

Go down

New Beastie Boys album streaming in full Empty New Beastie Boys album streaming in full

Post  Pidge Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:24 pm

Click here
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

New Beastie Boys album streaming in full Empty Re: New Beastie Boys album streaming in full

Post  pipehitterz Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 am

it starts well, then after track 9 goes downhill apart from one track later on heres a little somethin for ya which is a banger.
nas sounds really lazy on his track, but i love the santagold track with the reggae tinge to it
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

New Beastie Boys album streaming in full Empty Re: New Beastie Boys album streaming in full

Post  Pidge Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:35 am

This is magnificent:

Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 am

The Boy Pidge wrote:This is magnificent:

have you seen the half hour film of this? its on youtube somewhere
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 am

pipehitterz wrote:
The Boy Pidge wrote:This is magnificent:

have you seen the half hour film of this? its on youtube somewhere

pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 am

Yeah sorry dude I linked to the wrong thing. Cheers for putting me straight.

By the way, am I the only one astonished at how old MCA's looking in that film?
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 pm

The Boy Pidge wrote:Yeah sorry dude I linked to the wrong thing. Cheers for putting me straight.

By the way, am I the only one astonished at how old MCA's looking in that film?

unbelievable isnt it, cancer tho eh, bless him
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  gary barry gordon Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 pm

Two words; Or Sum. What a cast, eh?

Here's a Z-Trip Beasties mix just released yesterday.
http://ztrip.bandcamp.com/download?enc=mp3-320&from=email&id=3973429017&payment_id=3531481181&sig=d6ed5c10282f2de5e1fa0503d654d8c5&type=album
gary barry gordon
gary barry gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 30, 2011 1:38 pm

Personally I liked the 2 minute version better. The full length clip had enormous potential but never really delivered. Great cast though and a great soundtrack, probably better than their new album!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 am

Admin wrote:Personally I liked the 2 minute version better. The full length clip had enormous potential but never really delivered. Great cast though and a great soundtrack, probably better than their new album!

i love the album, it grows and grows on you, some of the tracks i didnt like initially i actually love now
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue May 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Ok, I'll give it time. I downloaded it to see if it was worth buying but only liked a couple songs. I really do want to like it as I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan. I'll have to see if it grows on me.

That being said, I'm sticking by my statement that the full length clip of that video was very mediocre. I don't know what I expected but it definitely did not deliver, especially considering how many funny people were in it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down