Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new tunes to look out for

2 posters

Go down

new tunes to look out for Empty new tunes to look out for

Post  johnny bluff Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Well...bluffs back with a little sample of whats worth a listen at the mo....i just been checkin so much new stuff in the last few weeks,its hard to keep up with it...
but ill give you heads a couple of albums to look out for...

1.people under the stairs..carried away...Well..what can i say...thes and double k back with another stormer...true peeps under,sorry brother pipez..you wont like it... lol!
2.lucid music...adventures of the invisible band..this album is sooo dope..from start to finish..dope beats,dope rhymes and baselines...dont front on this album..
3.creme de la creme...the head funk..another dope album...flowin rhymes over nice beats..another to get on the case with...
4.apathy...wanna snuggle...the demigod is back with a dope as hell album...true demi style...
5.freestyle proffesors..gryme tyme...this is true old skool for the older heads...true 94 style...i love this album...

Well...theres a few to keep ya eyes open for....

Untill the next time......peace to all i know on here...and to all i dont.....peace as well Very Happy ....

johnny bluff....

And you cant beat that with a stickball bat.....
johnny bluff
johnny bluff

Back to top Go down

new tunes to look out for Empty Re: new tunes to look out for

Post  pipehitterz Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:56 pm

youre right johnny, dont like the new peoples album at all Sleep
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum