Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Put your UD shirt in the dryer!

3 posters

Go down

Don't Put your UD shirt in the dryer! Empty Don't Put your UD shirt in the dryer!

Post  L-Train Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 am

Hey folks,
I've been trying to score an Ugly Duckling shirt for many years. Was pretty pumped to see the UD shirts available on this new site.

I promptly ordered one of the dope brown and orange ones. I got about 1 wear out of it before it got severly shrunk in the dryer. It may just be a bad laundromat accident, but I wanted to send the warning out to everyone else. Don't let it happen you! Keep your UD shirt out of the high heat.

Last edited by L-Train on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:56 am; edited 2 times in total

L-Train

Back to top Go down

Don't Put your UD shirt in the dryer! Empty Re: Don't Put your UD shirt in the dryer!

Post  turntablist Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Luckily the only damage I've had to a UD shirt was when my ex girlfriend set light to it. Gutted! It was blue and had "when shoelaces were fat....and Michael Jackson was black" it will be sorely missed Crying or Very sad
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Don't Put your UD shirt in the dryer! Empty Re: Don't Put your UD shirt in the dryer!

Post  L-Train Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:54 pm

So in UK slang , "set light to it", I'm guessing that means burned it? What kind of lady-friend would do such a thing?
I remember those shirts. Meant to order one back in the day. Classic quote from one of my favorite UD songs

L-Train

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:03 pm

L-Train wrote:So in UK slang , "set light to it", I'm guessing that means burned it? What kind of lady-friend would do such a thing?
I remember those shirts. Meant to order one back in the day. Classic quote from one of my favorite UD songs

Yep! I was gutted when I heard from her about it. No
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  martymcfly Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:53 pm

haha Never put any shit in the dryer man they shrink clothes like nothing else. I would even dream of putting my blue Ud one anywhere close to it. Its been through the wash at least 50 times and is still in tiptop condition.... When jacko was black... great T-shirt got the brown and orange version too. Hey turny I would of sued the bitch! Hahahah
martymcfly
martymcfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down