Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

3 posters

Go down

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Empty It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Post  Pidge Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:45 am

Have a good weekend!!

Who's got big things in the offing?
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Empty Re: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Post  obie Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Nothing big...got my gf's brother over from Ireland this weekend, so there might be a couple of beverages. Birthday on Monday, so I'm going to have two birthday weekends. I figure I've earned it. Think the forecast for Bournemouth is a bit ratty this weekend, so could be a lot of pub time this weekend.

What's everybody else doing?
obie
obie

Back to top Go down

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy Empty Re: It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

Post  Pidge Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:44 am

I got the hell out of Bournemouth! Nice weekend in Devon. Can't belive it's Monday already.
Pidge
Pidge

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 pm

The Boy Pidge wrote:I got the hell out of Bournemouth! Nice weekend in Devon. Can't belive it's Monday already.

I know gutted Sad I can't wait for this weekend. Fingers crossed I'm going to pick up an Ikea expedit bookshelf so I can house my records.

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  obie Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Everybody got out of Bournemouth! Had the beach and the sun all to ourselves on Sunday.
obie
obie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum