Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who you is?

+12
johnny bluff
Mampers84
martymcfly
dizzy dustin
pipehitterz
Jam
obie
JRS_One
Blondegal
djp
turntablist
gary barry gordon
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who you is? Empty Who you is?

Post  gary barry gordon Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:37 pm

G'day y'all!

I'm Henry. Back in the olden days, when I used the intraweb on my computer machine and visited the UD forum, I went by the user name of henleg.

I love hiphop, but not as fanatically as most people on here. I just love all music done by talented people.

Peace, love & mung beans beautiful people.

Hen.
gary barry gordon
gary barry gordon

Back to top Go down

Who you is? Empty Re: Who you is?

Post  turntablist Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Gary Barry Gordon wrote:G'day y'all!

I'm Henry. Back in the olden days, when I used the intraweb on my computer machine and visited the UD forum, I went by the user name of henleg.

I love hiphop, but not as fanatically as most people on here. I just love all music done by talented people.

Peace, love & mung beans beautiful people.

Good to see you on here Henry, I agree with the talented people comment, can't go wrong there.

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  djp Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:50 pm

i'm djp, i make funky beats and my partner in crime (Dash) rhymes over them. i also make funky booties that get put out on wax when they're up to par. Dash and i are massive UD fans, as our stage invasion at the manchester leg of the last tour shows...

djp
djp

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:03 pm

I suppose I better introduce myself aswell Very Happy I'm turntablist from the old UD forum and also the super old forum Wink
I'm currently living in Macclesfield on placement for the year, but in September I'm returning back to Bristol to my uni. I love collecting samples just so that I can hear the full track and appreciate how it's been altered. My favourite genre of music is Brazilian and one of my favourite UD tracks (even though I have so many) is Einstein's Brazilian Travelogue.

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondegal Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:17 pm

Hi Henny (good to see you dude) and all!

I'm Nichola... I'm an oldbie on the forums. Back then I used to be a student, but I'm a working girl now. I split my time between Preston and Edinburgh at the moment. I love all types of musiqué... motown, fifties, hip hop, indie, soul, rock... and the list goes on. UD are one of (if not numero uno) my favourite bands. They're ultra talented and ultra lovely, genuine people too.

Music is my big love, photography coming a very close second.

I'm glad this fora is back because I missed the banter we all had, plus I've met many of you at UD gigs... so made lotso firm friends too.

I feel like I'm writing an autobiography, and I never was comfortable talking about myself... so I'll stop!

Glad we're all coming together again.

Peeeeas.
Blondegal
Blondegal

Back to top Go down

Post  gary barry gordon Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:28 pm

I'm talking talented people like Kenny G, Vanilla Ice and Snow ("Informer, ski-diddly-boobilly-diddly-bibbily, e licky boom boom down").
turntablist wrote:Good to see you on here Henry, I agree with the talented people comment, can't go wrong there.

T
gary barry gordon
gary barry gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:29 pm

Gary Barry Gordon wrote:I'm talking talented people like Kenny G, Vanilla Ice and Snow ("Informer, ski-diddly-boobilly-diddly-bibbily, e licky boom boom down").

Everybody loves a bit of the Ice Wink
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 pm

JRS_One here, another old head and UD fanatic.

Im a bum pretty much, not much to say.

Love my films and love Hip Hop in nearly all its non-commercial forms (wheter it be UD, PUTS, Giant Panda, Atmosphere, CunninLynguists or more hard stuff like Heltah Skeltah (prob released my fav album of last year), ill bill + non phixion, apathy, etc)
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  obie Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:59 pm

I'm obie, another head from the old forums, and the ones before them. I hail from Melbourne but I'm currently living in Bournemouth, enjoying the thrills of the recession. Good times!

I like UD, other fine music, candlelit dinners and long walks along the beach at sunset.
obie
obie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jam Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:10 pm

I am Jam, Jam I am, I do not eat green eggs and ham!

Old forum regular, and just old and irregular in general.

clown
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:37 pm

im pipehitterz, nuff said
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Who you is? Empty I B

Post  dizzy dustin Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:08 am

I'm dizzy dustin, birth name Dustin McFarland. Also known as Roc Holiday, Jon E Rockwell, Johnny Rox. In the group Ugly Duckling. From a cult called BlownCeleb. Other groups/projects I work with are 400 Lb Midgets, The Dirt Dodgers, and GoForIt Horowitz..
dizzy dustin
dizzy dustin

Back to top Go down

Post  martymcfly Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:23 am

I is Marty Mcfly aka Slacker! Long time follower and Lover of UD. From the old Forums, Still managing to scrape together an album or mixtape every couple of years. Love music and Life. Glad to be back in the official Place and nice to see so many familar faces.

Peace marty
martymcfly
martymcfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Mampers84 Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Hi all.

My name is Paul Mampilly and I am a big fan of Ugly Duckling. I seen them twice live. The first time I saw them was on my birthday in Aberdeen during their Bang For Your Buck tour and just recently in Windsor. I love old school hip-hop where the lyrics meant something and not all about the bling bling.

Paul "Mampers" Mampilly

Mampers84

Back to top Go down

Post  johnny bluff Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:29 pm

Name is johnny bluff.....
26 year hip hop vet,still goin,still listenin...still rockin the dope hip hop,(whats left)..
word to turntable,mart,obie,jrs,and everyone on here....and my boy pipez of course.... Laughing
Nice to see the forum back finally....word dizz,andy and einstein...
time to get back on the ud tip...ill try and bless you peeps with some new releases,whats good and whats not soon....

peace all

johnny bluff...

and you cant beat that with a stickball bat......
johnny bluff
johnny bluff

Back to top Go down

Post  BiG Al Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:56 am

My name is Al....people call me BiG Al.
People also say that I look like Dizzy. Odd that.
I like otters and seafood.
You can usually find me doing sit ups wearing my He-Man outfit.
Other than that I am just your freindly northern hip hop lovin cuddly ape.
BiG Al
BiG Al

Back to top Go down

Who you is? Empty I am I be

Post  emune Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:31 am

Emune from Hawaii. Big Hip Hop fan since the days of Bambaataa and Grandmaster Flash.

emune

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy dustin Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:17 pm

What up Emune. Thanks for sliding thru.
dizzy dustin
dizzy dustin

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 pm

emune wrote:Emune from Hawaii. Big Hip Hop fan since the days of Bambaataa and Grandmaster Flash.
you'll get along fine here my friend with those credentials
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:31 pm

I'm Lindy. I'm an art/math student (going on what, six years of school now? I'm addicted...). I've finished an art degree in Minneapolis but am moving to Salt Lake City in a couple months to go on to math. I was never passionate about hip hop until I made a friend who, being connected to many hip hop fans, introduced me to UD. I became immediately hooked. I love everything about UD's music. Every time I listen I hear something new I didn't catch before... I hope to catch you guys live soon...tour dates?

Lindy.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Lindy wrote:I'm Lindy. I'm an art/math student (going on what, six years of school now? I'm addicted...). I've finished an art degree in Minneapolis but am moving to Salt Lake City in a couple months to go on to math. I was never passionate about hip hop until I made a friend who, being connected to many hip hop fans, introduced me to UD. I became immediately hooked. I love everything about UD's music. Every time I listen I hear something new I didn't catch before... I hope to catch you guys live soon...tour dates?

Lindy.

hiya lindy, welcome to the board, tell your friends, glad to have you here
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:54 pm

pipehitterz wrote:
Lindy wrote:I'm Lindy. I'm an art/math student (going on what, six years of school now? I'm addicted...). I've finished an art degree in Minneapolis but am moving to Salt Lake City in a couple months to go on to math. I was never passionate about hip hop until I made a friend who, being connected to many hip hop fans, introduced me to UD. I became immediately hooked. I love everything about UD's music. Every time I listen I hear something new I didn't catch before... I hope to catch you guys live soon...tour dates?

Lindy.

hiya lindy, welcome to the board, tell your friends, glad to have you here

Haha, Thanks. I did tell my one friend. I only have one here and she's from the UK (the Midwest and I do not get along...), she loves UD, but is technologically declined. Do you have a website so I can see your work?
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  youngEINSTEIN Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:12 am

hello everyone. i am the one and only dj young einstein. i'm computer illiterate and need to figure out how to put my employee of the month meat shake pic up as avatar.
peace, stein. . . Very Happy
youngEINSTEIN
youngEINSTEIN

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:15 am

youngEINSTEIN wrote:hello everyone. i am the one and only dj young einstein. i'm computer illiterate and need to figure out how to put my employee of the month meat shake pic up as avatar.

Morning stein, how goes it?

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:31 am

youngEINSTEIN wrote:hello everyone. i am the one and only dj young einstein. i'm computer illiterate and need to figure out how to put my employee of the month meat shake pic up as avatar.
word rod, peace/love/respect an all that

http://photobucket.com/ use this to host any image, then copy past the code in the required feild on your profile page,
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum