Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show with P.U.T.S. at UC San Diego on May 30th

2 posters

Go down

Show with P.U.T.S. at UC San Diego on May 30th Empty Show with P.U.T.S. at UC San Diego on May 30th

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 12:46 am

just wanted to make sure that everyone knows about the show on Saturday, May 30th at The Loft on the campus of UC San Diego in La Jolla. UD will be opening for long time friends (they're practically family) People Under The Stairs. hope to see you there!

here's a link to my favorite song "Gamin' On Ya" from P.U.T.S. most recent release "Fun DMC." i thought it was pretty fresh how they flipped the music from Galaga and other classic video games.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Show with P.U.T.S. at UC San Diego on May 30th Empty Re: Show with P.U.T.S. at UC San Diego on May 30th

Post  turntablist Thu May 28, 2009 7:52 am

I'm wondering when they'll next be visiting the UK, I was gutted when I missed them in Bristol. Sad
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Show with P.U.T.S. at UC San Diego on May 30th Empty Re: Show with P.U.T.S. at UC San Diego on May 30th

Post  turntablist Sun May 31, 2009 6:08 pm

How did the show go? I'm wondering whether Medicineskirt went? what sort of tracks were played?

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down