Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone see this video of actor Bill Paxton saying he's a fan of PUTS?

+2
dizzy dustin
JRS_One
6 posters

Go down

Anyone see this video of actor Bill Paxton saying he's a fan of PUTS? Empty Anyone see this video of actor Bill Paxton saying he's a fan of PUTS?

Post  JRS_One Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:03 pm

Lol, just watched this video of Actor Bill Paxton name checking People Under The Stairs, Jedi Mind Tricks and MURS.

Starts around the 2.30 mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAzmb6KAFhE

SMH @ The Presenters comparing them to flo rida and lil wayne
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Anyone see this video of actor Bill Paxton saying he's a fan of PUTS? Empty Re: Anyone see this video of actor Bill Paxton saying he's a fan of PUTS?

Post  dizzy dustin Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Also a fan of UD.. His son is a hardcore hip hop head.. They both come out to most of the local shows.. Would be great if we did a video based on weird science and had him play chet? LOL
dizzy dustin
dizzy dustin

Back to top Go down

Anyone see this video of actor Bill Paxton saying he's a fan of PUTS? Empty Re: Anyone see this video of actor Bill Paxton saying he's a fan of PUTS?

Post  obie Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:18 pm

No way! I've got a lot of time for Bill Paxton, even more now I discover he's into decent music.

Private Hudson in Aliens was probably his finest..."Game over man....GAME OVER!"
obie
obie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jam Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:10 pm

dizzy dustin wrote:Also a fan of UD.. His son is a hardcore hip hop head.. They both come out to most of the local shows.. Would be great if we did a video based on weird science and had him play chet? LOL

Cool! Bill Paxton is awesome!

Chet would be cool, or his character in true lies getting captured and interrogated by UD would rock!
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 pm

obie wrote:No way! I've got a lot of time for Bill Paxton, even more now I discover he's into decent music.

Private Hudson in Aliens was probably his finest..."Game over man....GAME OVER!"

noooooo way, it has to be chet from wierd science
plus a nod to him sayin 'hes a couple k's short of a six pack' at the beginning of terminator 1
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jam Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Haha, nice night for a walk!
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:26 pm

obie wrote:Private Hudson in Aliens was probably his finest..."Game over man....GAME OVER!"

Agreed I always remember him from that and true lies.

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down