Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New PUTS album! 23rd September

5 posters

Go down

New PUTS album! 23rd September Empty New PUTS album! 23rd September

Post  Andy Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:35 pm

Gonna be dope!

Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

New PUTS album! 23rd September Empty Re: New PUTS album! 23rd September

Post  dereklipkin Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 am

No kidding. PUTS needs to do another posse cut with UD. "Shoot Your Shot" was too dope.

Somewhat relatedly, just found a PUTS "Stepfather" promo shirt at Rasputin Music for $8! SWAG.
dereklipkin
dereklipkin

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:38 am

turntablist wrote:
dereklipkin wrote:No kidding. PUTS needs to do another posse cut with UD. "Shoot Your Shot" was too dope.

+1

I've always wanted to go to a gig where they were both there so Double K could do his part, plus seeing PUTS there would be awesome, but in the UK it's going to be very unlikely Sad

i've never understood why they dont come tho? im sure there is a fan base for them over here???
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  freshkest Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:20 pm

According to this: http://www.putsonline.co.uk/ it's coming out on the 10th of September. I don't know; I'm confused.
freshkest
freshkest

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:35 pm

freshkest wrote:According to this: http://www.putsonline.co.uk/ it's coming out on the 10th of September. I don't know; I'm confused.

Sactown wrote: I was buggin so much on the video that I didn't notice that the release date was SEPTEMBER 23RD, not 10th... d*mn! 13 more days to wait, I guess... once I get my pre-order locked in, though, I'll just sit back and wait for it...

Oh and definitely Pipez, there's a huge fanbase over here. I've always wondered why that haven't come over too.

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down