Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recognize This?

4 posters

Go down

Recognize This? Empty Recognize This?

Post  Admin Wed May 25, 2011 7:57 pm

What's up everybody!? Sorry I've been away for a while but I've been hard at work on the new UD website, which will make it's debut very soon. In case you haven't heard, the new UD album "Moving at Breakneck Speed" will also be coming soon. As one of the lucky few who have been fortunate enough to hear (most of) it I can tell you that you're in for a treat. All I can say is that if you like Ugly Duckling you will like this album.

That being said, I thought I'd share a clip that I came across recently. This one will be of particular interest to those who have been UD fans since the Fresh Mode days. I don't typically like to share Einstein's secrets (after all, beat digging is an arduous process) but this information is already available on various sampling websites so I thought I'd give some props to the original artist. Stay tuned for more information about the new site and new album but in the meantime, enjoy...

Ronnie Kole Trio - Great Stone Bottle
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Recognize This? Empty Re: Recognize This?

Post  Admiral Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:01 am

Wow! How does Einstein find this stuff?!
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  LA_83 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Thank you Kevin I love stuff like that. I was schooled big time by Tim when I was last in Bristol, that guy loves his samples and euro funk etc. Looking forward to the new album.

LA_83

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:36 pm

LA_83 wrote:Thank you Kevin I love stuff like that. I was schooled big time by Tim when I was last in Bristol, that guy loves his samples and euro funk etc. Looking forward to the new album.

Haha yes I do, what's funny is that this might actually be my mp3 which someone has nicked from me lol (cheeky b*ggers!)

Very Happy
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum