Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you still lurv L O S T

+3
dizzy dustin
JRS_One
pipehitterz
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

do you still lurv L O S T Empty do you still lurv L O S T

Post  pipehitterz Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:51 pm

cuz i think its the shiiiiiiit, love, love, love, eeeet
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

do you still lurv L O S T Empty Re: do you still lurv L O S T

Post  JRS_One Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 pm

Love it, but i am glad we now know when its going to end, I can see everything starting to wrap up now, and its great.

Its also crazy the amount of internet theories and buzz it has. Some of the theories are mental, I wonder can the ending live up to everyones expectations.
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  dizzy dustin Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:16 pm

Its going down! I cant wait til the show ends 2 find out what the bleep is going on? I think theyre all in a insane asylum and the drugs got them thinking theyre on some Island? Once it's over what we'll i do?
dizzy dustin
dizzy dustin

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:08 pm

dizzy dustin wrote:I think theyre all in a insane asylum and the drugs got them thinking theyre on some Island? Once it's over what we'll i do?

Interesting Smile well as soon as it's finished I'm going to start reclaiming my life Laughing
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:42 pm

I think its def got to have some religious parody going on in the end. I think that would be really dope (and i'm an atheist).

John is a very jesus like character who is constantly relying on his faith (he even recently was resurrected) , the island could be the garden of eden (healing powers, impossible to find by most, if people are banished from it they can't come back, they found 2 corpses who they named "adam and eve"), the smoke monster could be like the hand of god as it judges people for their sins, theres loads more.

Anyway just watched the latest episode (shown over here next sunday), it was decent, i kinda like miles but i did feel like this episode was underwhelming for the most part, although there was a few cracker scenes in it, (hurley writing his script is well funny)
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Damn that's clever, good idea JRS!
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:38 pm

dizzy dustin wrote:Its going down! I cant wait til the show ends 2 find out what the bleep is going on? I think theyre all in a insane asylum and the drugs got them thinking theyre on some Island? Once it's over what we'll i do?

ive just been handed all 24's series', never watched an episode, and of course 'dexter' will be back for a 4th and 5th series, legend
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:35 am

pipehitterz wrote:ive just been handed all 24's series', never watched an episode, and of course 'dexter' will be back for a 4th and 5th series, legend

So you won't be on the streets of Coventry for some time eh Pipez?? Wink
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 am

You want to give up a few hours of your life??

Go to this site and read all the theories that people have on lost. Broken down to the pro's and con's in their arguments (they have the garden of eden one there)

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Theories

Some of them are Shocked
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  Jam Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Lost interest (no pun intended) when Sky and Virgin had that gay little falling out, and never watched it past series one. Did the polar bear thing get answered?
Jam
Jam

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Jam wrote:Lost interest (no pun intended) when Sky and Virgin had that gay little falling out, and never watched it past series one. Did the polar bear thing get answered?
yes, but if you didnt watch passed series 1, i would take all night trying to explain mate
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

do you still lurv L O S T Empty thanks JRS

Post  dizzy dustin Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:35 pm

JRS_One wrote:I think its def got to have some religious parody going on in the end. I think that would be really dope (and i'm an atheist).

John is a very jesus like character who is constantly relying on his faith (he even recently was resurrected) , the island could be the garden of eden (healing powers, impossible to find by most, if people are banished from it they can't come back, they found 2 corpses who they named "adam and eve"), the smoke monster could be like the hand of god as it judges people for their sins, theres loads more.

Anyway just watched the latest episode (shown over here next sunday), it was decent, i kinda like miles but i did feel like this episode was underwhelming for the most part, although there was a few cracker scenes in it, (hurley writing his script is well funny)

Thanks JRS, now i dont have 2 watch. I kinda figured but its seems like everybodys a bit nutty..
dizzy dustin
dizzy dustin

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:35 am

dizzy dustin wrote:
JRS_One wrote:I think its def got to have some religious parody going on in the end. I think that would be really dope (and i'm an atheist).

Thanks JRS, now i dont have 2 watch. I kinda figured but its seems like everybodys a bit nutty..

ahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr *spoilers* before spoiling ittttttt grrrrrrrrrrrrr
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:56 am

pipehitterz wrote:
dizzy dustin wrote:

ahhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrr *spoilers* before spoiling ittttttt grrrrrrrrrrrrr

haha, it is a thread about lost, theres going be a few plot points discussed!!

anyway, i really didn't spoil much, pipez will tell you theres SO MUCH MORE than the things i mentioned, plus the things I mentioned are only my take on it and are things we've kinda known from season 1. (for instance we don't know if the smoke monster judges people for their sins officially, thats just my take on it, and its shown from season 1 that the island can heal)
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:06 am

hahhahaaa, you know what im saying, i used to watch it the day after, but now my mrs wants to watch it on the lcd not laptop, and she wants to watch it on the sunday blah blah blah yap yap bleedin yap, ive been pussy whipped into avoiding all things lost for 4 days every bloody week.
damn my nephew put ' yay faraday' as his facebook status, so the spoilers add up grrrrrrr
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 pm

lol, i can't wait til sunday so i watch it on the thursday as soon as i can.

I'll make sure not to post anything about the recent episodes, lol
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:24 pm

JRS_One wrote:lol, i can't wait til sunday so i watch it on the thursday as soon as i can.

I'll make sure not to post anything about the recent episodes, lol

one hour to go lol
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Wow. After a 2 week break they came back with one of the best episodes this season!!

Great, great episode.
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:50 pm

mother flippers.
just watched the first 2 episodes of the new series, wtf is going on man Shocked
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:22 pm

pipehitterz wrote:wtf is going on man Shocked

That has been my thought for lost for about 2 series now lol

How many are left? I plan on watching them back to back to try and understand (and avoid waiting after cliffhanger endings)
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:05 pm

turntablist wrote:
pipehitterz wrote:wtf is going on man Shocked

That has been my thought for lost for about 2 series now lol

How many are left? I plan on watching them back to back to try and understand (and avoid waiting after cliffhanger endings)

there's 16 episodes left, the answers are a comin
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 pm

you boys are so crazy about lost. hahaha i know so many people who are abstaining from watching week to week because they can't handle waiting to find out what happens next!
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Lindy wrote:you boys are so crazy about lost. hahaha i know so many people who are abstaining from watching week to week because they can't handle waiting to find out what happens next!

how can they do it, if i dont watch it the the evening after it airs in the states i have to stop watchun the tv or listening to the radio just in case someone mentions it in the showbiz news.

its a proper obsession, it really is, and i have at least 10 close friends that get equally wig'd out about lost Neutral
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindy Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:01 pm

haha! that's no problem for people in my crew, most of us are tele/radio free. Smile i'm always out at work or school and i only listen to my ipod. i assume the same for them as well. but with you driving about all day, i'm sure it's impossible not to listen to the radio and if i were you i'd be so mad if it were spoiled!
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 pm

Lindy wrote:haha! that's no problem for people in my crew, most of us are tele/radio free. Smile i'm always out at work or school and i only listen to my ipod. i assume the same for them as well. but with you driving about all day, i'm sure it's impossible not to listen to the radio and if i were you i'd be so mad if it were spoiled!

i generally split my day 50/50 ipod and a uk radio station called talk sport, that does what it says on the tin, ex football(soccer) and cricket stars light heartingly talking sport all day. its quite funny actually, you should give it a try http://new.talksport.net/
i cannot listen to the commercial radio stations because of the relentless shite they play all day. music that actually hurts the soul.
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum