Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little help from a mod, sil vous plait?

2 posters

Go down

A little help from a mod, sil vous plait? Empty A little help from a mod, sil vous plait?

Post  gary barry gordon Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 pm

I'm hoping one of you blue dudes might be able to help me out?

I logged on this morning, to check the new goings on here. I got a notification telling me I had 2 new PM's. I can't check them, though! It comes up with some sort of error message.

Sorry to post a topic on it, but I had to put it here as I can't use PM!!

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Henry.
gary barry gordon
gary barry gordon

Back to top Go down

A little help from a mod, sil vous plait? Empty Re: A little help from a mod, sil vous plait?

Post  turntablist Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:43 pm

Hmm I'm stumped! what sort of error message did it give you Henry? Let me know and I'll have a look into it and I'll try and get hold of Kevin.

Cheers

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

A little help from a mod, sil vous plait? Empty Re: A little help from a mod, sil vous plait?

Post  gary barry gordon Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 pm

G'day Tim,

It seems all is well now...? I logged in again this morning to find access all areas, so it must've just been a glitch in the matrix. Thanks anyway!

Cheers,
Hen.
gary barry gordon
gary barry gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:54 pm

Excellent news Hen! less work for me Wink

Cheers

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum