Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouch thats gotta hurt!!

3 posters

Go down

Ouch thats gotta hurt!! Empty Ouch thats gotta hurt!!

Post  martymcfly Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Here we go then seen as i'm typing one handed, left handed, thought i'd start this post off to amuse me. I came off my mountain bike yesterday and fractured my elbow ouch!! so now no job, no mountain biking, Well at least for a month or so, no driving (arms in a sling) and the wifes due in 4 weeks time... so ouch thats gotta hurt!! Please amuse me with your story of a painful injury so I can have a laugh. lol!
martymcfly
martymcfly

Back to top Go down

Ouch thats gotta hurt!! Empty Re: Ouch thats gotta hurt!!

Post  obie Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Useless trivia: stewardesses is the longest word you can spell with your left hand.

I could trade painful injury stories til the cows come home! In keeping with the wheels of death theme though, I used to live on a street that was pretty much a giant half pipe. My sister convinced me to have a crack at going from the top of the street on my skateboard. I beat two separate bouts of speed wobbles on the way down, but as I got to the flat part I caught a stone, board stopped, I kept going, and landed on my elbow. Winded myself so bad I couldn't cry and cut myself so deep there was no blood at first, just rows of little drops...then it started gushing. Never really healed properly, I now have a lovely wrinkly scar on that elbow.

Next?
obie
obie

Back to top Go down

Post  gary barry gordon Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:26 pm

Let me start off by saying I tend to have a short temper. I've never hit anyone before, but little things annoy me, like "I pressed jump!! WHY DIDN'T YOU F%@#ING JUMP MARIO?! DAMN YOU!!" *Throws controller on the ground*

I don't have a lot of tollerance for things/people/animals that are out of line, per se.

We were at a party with a friend whose 3 year old likes to punch things & people. Unfortunately, he's never been deterred from hitting as hard as he can. He decided my testicles would be funny things to punch as hard as he can. Everyone in the room saw it happen in slow motion, then went silent as I doubled over. It was like when the room goes quiet the second before you fart. Every single person happened to be watching me.

Suffice to say, it was all I could do keep from throwing up.
gary barry gordon
gary barry gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  martymcfly Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:27 pm

hahahah sweet MORE!!!
martymcfly
martymcfly

Back to top Go down

Post  obie Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:40 pm

I used to bodyboard a fair bit when I was younger. First time I had the balls to surf a reef break, was having a ball. Then everybody started to go in. I couldn't understand why, the waves were still spot on. Was just me and another guy left out there. Anyway, took off on a wave, pulled into the barrel. Came around the point and then realised why the more experienced blokes had gone in - low tide. Massive chunk of rock was sticking out of the face of the wave, I tried ducking my head and punching out of the wave, which just resulted in me headbutting the reef with my eye socket. Got knocked out for a second, came up and couldn't see out of my right eye. Touched my hand to it, saw a shitload of blood and started screaming "I'm f***ing blind!" until I realised I just had a lot of blood in my eye. My vision is fine, but I now have a nice little scar on my eyebrow and an embarrassing story to tell. Moron.
obie
obie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum