Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cunninlynguists

4 posters

Go down

cunninlynguists Empty cunninlynguists

Post  pipehitterz Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:30 pm

theyre hittin the uk really soon, me and the johnny bluff are coming down to london for their only gig, monday 20th april at the luminaire, think its on edware road or something like that
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

cunninlynguists Empty Re: cunninlynguists

Post  JRS_One Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Golly gee I love cunninlynguists. Wish they were in belfast.

But atleast we have 2 Albums to look forward to this year, yeah thats right, they're releasing 2 albums this year. The Brownie Song is dope and so is the song i heard that fts Slug.

Heres the video for Never Come Down (The Brownie Song) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B2C1HNJU4A
JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 am

i went last night with johnny bluff, 200 mile round journey, holy mother, they were awesome.

this was their first ever gig in the u.k and they rocked the place, i honestly thought they wouldnt be as good as that. dunno when theyre coming back, but do not miss them.

a dude called substantial was the support and he was fantastic too, with their dj playing alll night, he didnt leave the stage, dropping some real slammers in the 2 hours before the guys got on stage.

one of the best hip hop gigs ive ever been too.
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  deathofhifi Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Damn wish I'd been here for this, Did they play much from A Piece of Strange?
deathofhifi
deathofhifi

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:56 pm

deathofhifi wrote:Damn wish I'd been here for this, Did they play much from A Piece of Strange?

they played a load of everything, it was truely a gig i'll never forget.

if you every get half a chance to see them ,take the chance, im rocking my cunnin tshirt to u.d birmingham on the 1st Very Happy
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  johnny bluff Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Looks like ill have to rock my cunnin t-shirt in stratford on sat then bro...i was gonna do that sunday as well...hehehe....
johnny bluff
johnny bluff

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum