cunninlynguists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cunninlynguists

Post  pipehitterz on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:30 pm

theyre hittin the uk really soon, me and the johnny bluff are coming down to london for their only gig, monday 20th april at the luminaire, think its on edware road or something like that

Back to top Go down

Re: cunninlynguists

Post  JRS_One on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 pm

Golly gee I love cunninlynguists. Wish they were in belfast.

But atleast we have 2 Albums to look forward to this year, yeah thats right, they're releasing 2 albums this year. The Brownie Song is dope and so is the song i heard that fts Slug.

Heres the video for Never Come Down (The Brownie Song) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B2C1HNJU4A

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz on Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:30 am

i went last night with johnny bluff, 200 mile round journey, holy mother, they were awesome.

this was their first ever gig in the u.k and they rocked the place, i honestly thought they wouldnt be as good as that. dunno when theyre coming back, but do not miss them.

a dude called substantial was the support and he was fantastic too, with their dj playing alll night, he didnt leave the stage, dropping some real slammers in the 2 hours before the guys got on stage.

one of the best hip hop gigs ive ever been too.

Back to top Go down

Post  deathofhifi on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 pm

Damn wish I'd been here for this, Did they play much from A Piece of Strange?

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:56 pm

deathofhifi wrote:Damn wish I'd been here for this, Did they play much from A Piece of Strange?

they played a load of everything, it was truely a gig i'll never forget.

if you every get half a chance to see them ,take the chance, im rocking my cunnin tshirt to u.d birmingham on the 1st Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  johnny bluff on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Looks like ill have to rock my cunnin t-shirt in stratford on sat then bro...i was gonna do that sunday as well...hehehe....

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum