Woah - I have missed this place!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woah - I have missed this place!

Post  Blondegal on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey all....

Yayyyy! My fave place on the t'internet is back!!!! It's been a long time coming Smile Kudos to you Kevin!

So..... where were we?

Nichola Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woah - I have missed this place!

Post  pipehitterz on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:22 pm

yeah baby, hiya nic, we're back mother scratchers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondegal on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:29 pm

pipehitterz wrote:yeah baby, hiya nic, we're back mother scratchers Very Happy

Yeeeeeh baby! I was trying to remember what my old username was.... can you remember it!? Ha ha! I'm not sure if it was blondegal or Nichola... but I plumped for the less-obvious of the two!

By the way - I was showing my Dad (who has many tattoos) some of your art the other day - we were both very, very impressed!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Blondegal wrote:

Yeeeeeh baby! I was trying to remember what my old username was.... can you remember it!? Ha ha! I'm not sure if it was blondegal or Nichola... but I plumped for the less-obvious of the two!

By the way - I was showing my Dad (who has many tattoos) some of your art the other day - we were both very, very impressed!!!

thanks, its been going really well, i'll have that studio one day.
when we went to see u.d in birmingham, dizzy changed the lyrics to little samba, and said 'i own my own tattoo studio' and pointed at me, i was gutted, but happy with being checked lololol

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondegal on Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 pm

pipehitterz wrote:
thanks, its been going really well, i'll have that studio one day.
when we went to see u.d in birmingham, dizzy changed the lyrics to little samba, and said 'i own my own tattoo studio' and pointed at me, i was gutted, but happy with being checked lololol

I haven't had a tat for.... 8 years.... and you made me want another! I'm now seriously thinking about getting another!

Oooh, nice to be checked... maybe Diz can buy you your own studio?! Or you could do a UK version of Miami Ink.... "Covimi Ink"!!!

Back to top Go down

Is Meat Shake real????

Post  Jam on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:15 pm

Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  djp on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:34 pm

w00t... missed this forum in its other incarnations... glad to be involved in the new one!

Back to top Go down

Post  Blondegal on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:53 pm

djp wrote:w00t... missed this forum in its other incarnations... glad to be involved in the new one!

Hello! Well we're glad to have you here this time around... welcome! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist on Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:09 pm

Blondegal wrote:
djp wrote:w00t... missed this forum in its other incarnations... glad to be involved in the new one!

Hello! Well we're glad to have you here this time around... welcome! Smile

Cosign Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One on Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

Blondegal wrote:

it was def Nichola. Yeah, hopefully it doesnt die a death, just before the other one went down it was really interesting, quite a few regulars.

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:42 pm

JRS_One wrote:
Blondegal wrote:

it was def Nichola. Yeah, hopefully it doesnt die a death, just before the other one went down it was really interesting, quite a few regulars.

yo j i got myself seriously obsessed with the first one that went down, i ws on there like 4-5 times daily, lol i think i went abit mental with it haha, not this time , i promise hehehe

Back to top Go down

What up

Post  dizzy dustin on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 am

Whut up urbody! Glad to see all the old school heads on board. The weird thing is, when this all started a hardly new any of you. Now we party on the reg. I love my job. All you cats and kittens are the shiznit.. Also wanna say welcome to all the newbies.. Lets get acquainted .

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:33 am

dizzy dustin wrote:Glad to see all the old school heads on board. The weird thing is, when this all started a hardly new any of you. Now we party on the reg.

I seem to be missing the parties Crying or Very sad

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post  obie on Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Same...sorry I missed you guys at the UK shows, was broke as shiite and only just found out I've been getting taxed way too much. Too late though! Hopefully you're heading out to Australia when I go back there...please? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:03 am

obie wrote:Same...sorry I missed you guys at the UK shows, was broke as shiite and only just found out I've been getting taxed way too much. Too late though! Hopefully you're heading out to Australia when I go back there...please? Very Happy

i think dizzy mentioned ahother uk tour in the summer????

Back to top Go down

Post  obie on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:02 am

pipehitterz wrote:
obie wrote:Same...sorry I missed you guys at the UK shows, was broke as shiite and only just found out I've been getting taxed way too much. Too late though! Hopefully you're heading out to Australia when I go back there...please? Very Happy

i think dizzy mentioned ahother uk tour in the summer????

well then I'll see you cats there!

Back to top Go down

hey, welcome back!

Post  Admin on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 pm

hey Nichola, thanks for stopping by! where's your cat scratch picture?
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist on Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Admin wrote:hey Nichola, thanks for stopping by! where's your cat scratch picture?

Lol I hope it's not the one I've got! Very Happy If so I'll change it to something else if need's be!

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top