Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special

2 posters

Go down

Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special Empty Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special

Post  turntablist Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Great little mix, starting off with a cool UD break off MABS!

Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special Ugly-Duckling_FA

Enjoy!

Link To Mix
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special Empty Re: Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special

Post  pipehitterz Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:14 am

nice one tim, did you do blackpool?
i was stuck on the promenade for 2 and a half hours before i left for home at 9.30
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special Empty Re: Bonafide Beats Mix - Ugly Duckling Special

Post  turntablist Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 am

Yep went to the Blackpool gig, there was a lot of confusion about where it was supposed to be (Originally the Tavern, then switched on the day to the Underbar) In the end the guys got on stage somewhere around 10 or so (I can't remember exactly) but it was good seeing them again. It's a shame I didn't catch up with you, next time perhaps?

How come you were stuck on the promenade for so long?

T
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:49 am

turntablist wrote:Yep went to the Blackpool gig, there was a lot of confusion about where it was supposed to be (Originally the Tavern, then switched on the day to the Underbar) In the end the guys got on stage somewhere around 10 or so (I can't remember exactly) but it was good seeing them again. It's a shame I didn't catch up with you, next time perhaps?

How come you were stuck on the promenade for so long?

T
there was a taxi stuck under a tram lol, plus wanted to show the kids the lights
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Btw way for some reason I can't put my finger on it but what was that break used for on 7:50? It's been bugging me for a day now and I can't remember which UD track it is! Evil or Very Mad
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down