Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New username!

4 posters

Go down

New username! Empty New username!

Post  The Real Dizzy Dustin Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:39 am

Been so long I forgot my damn password so I just started again from scratch! Hope everybody's doing good and well. Whats good with everybody? You might of seen me on facebook or twitter promoting myself and my projects. In a nutshell i'm just grinding hard. I aint gettin any younger. Just want to say thanks to all of you who supported me from jump as well as continued to support everything else i got goin on. Got a chance to get a sneak peak at the new site design. Kev is putting it down. I'm excited to get it up and running asap. Also cant wait for everybody's reaction to the new album? I'm really feeling this one. The Last two albums were alright but this one I believe is some classic material. Andy, Stein and I have put a lot of effort in to this one.
Any of you guys no who TJ Miller is? He's a comedian actor who is hella funny. Got a nice lil resume to boot. We got a chance to work with him on his album "The Extended Play LP" and you guys are gonna break a rib when you hear what we've come up with. Kev will keep everybody updated withs shows and i'm sure we'll all bump in to each other real soon. I'll try to keep everybody updated here as much as possible? For those of you who twitter or facebook here's my links

www.twitter.com/dizzydustin
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=524756252
The Real Dizzy Dustin
The Real Dizzy Dustin

Back to top Go down

New username! Empty Re: New username!

Post  Lindy Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:16 pm

haha, same thing happened to me...forgot my password.
Lindy
Lindy

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Tue May 10, 2011 5:19 pm

Honestly you two...
turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  LA_83 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 am

Same thing happened to me too so I'm now using my initials and d.o.b. So looking forward to October, you up for meeting again Tim? Rakim and Rahzel was a blast last time!

LA_83

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 am

Hey dude, I'd love to but I'm going to be in Salt Lake City when they're in Bristol. I'm going to try and see them when I return in a different city (I fly back on the 26th) so if anyone wants to help out by letting me crash that would be great! Very Happy

turntablist
turntablist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down