Crankcase - Model Arithmetic

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crankcase - Model Arithmetic

Post  steviebwoy on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:03 am

Hi guys, have just found an interview that claimed Andy did some tracks with Crankcase back in 2003. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of it from, as it sounds pretty interesting. Amazon stocks it, but it's £22! pale

Cheers
rabbit

Back to top Go down

Re: Crankcase - Model Arithmetic

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:46 pm

steviebwoy wrote:Hi guys, have just found an interview that claimed Andy did some tracks with Crankcase back in 2003. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could get hold of it from, as it sounds pretty interesting. Amazon stocks it, but it's £22! pale

Cheers
rabbit

a few guys on here have it, they were doing the rounds on the old forum back in the day, doubt they'd give em up tho

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 am

I have a CD I'm not gonna part with. If you can't buy it I don't mind sharing it digitally, as long as no-one objects.

Back to top Go down

Post  steviebwoy on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:54 am

I've searched high and low, and can't find the beastie anywhere for under £22 Crying or Very sad If there are no objections to the digital share, I'd be over-the-moon.

PS: Didn't I meet one of you guys at the Bristol gig last year? On the Thekla tug? My Mrs was selected for "Pick Up Lines"!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:55 am

Wasn't me - Bristol is one of the only places in the South-West I haven't been to see UD. I'm seriously leaning towards getting tickets to that hiphop festival there, tho - the one with Roots Manuva & DOOM etc. If only I could be sure DOOM would turn up...

I just realised I don't actually havea CD ROM drive to rip the CD. I need to get one tho, so I'll pick something up this weekend.

Also the CD I have isn't the album, it's a compilation of their 12"s. I had the album on vinyl only, and all my wax got stolen (which is a long, boring and very painful story...).

I'll let you know when I got those tracks converted to MP3s.

Back to top Go down

Post  steviebwoy on Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 am

The Boy Pidge wrote:Wasn't me - Bristol is one of the only places in the South-West I haven't been to see UD. I'm seriously leaning towards getting tickets to that hiphop festival there, tho - the one with Roots Manuva & DOOM etc. If only I could be sure DOOM would turn up...

I just realised I don't actually havea CD ROM drive to rip the CD. I need to get one tho, so I'll pick something up this weekend.

Also the CD I have isn't the album, it's a compilation of their 12"s. I had the album on vinyl only, and all my wax got stolen (which is a long, boring and very painful story...).

I'll let you know when I got those tracks converted to MP3s.

Nice one, thanks Pidge Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Stevie, check your PMs bro.

Back to top Go down

Post  steviebwoy on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:06 am

Thanks man, sorry, been a bit hectic out here!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:52 am

No worries fella.

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist on Tue May 10, 2011 5:22 pm

steviebwoy wrote:I've searched high and low, and can't find the beastie anywhere for under £22 Crying or Very sad If there are no objections to the digital share, I'd be over-the-moon.

PS: Didn't I meet one of you guys at the Bristol gig last year? On the Thekla tug? My Mrs was selected for "Pick Up Lines"!

Might have been me Stevie, do you work in IT? or have some interest in Mountain Biking?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top