new UD album

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new UD album

Post  Admin on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:37 pm

what's up y'all. hope everyone's 2011 is off to a good start. we've already had some snow here in the queen city (UD headquarters east) which, for a kid who grew up in California, is pretty exciting. this cold weather is starting to get old though so spring will be a welcome sight whenever it decides to arrive. i know you UK folks are with me on that one!

alright, so i'm pleased to report that i was able to get my hands on a few tracks from the new album. i'm trying to get permission to share at least some snippets with everybody but for now all i can do is tell you that they are really dope. i'm not sure how they did it but they seem to have recaptured their classic style while still moving forward with never before seen flavor. from what i've heard i'd be willing to be that UD fans will not be disappointed with this one.

i'm also pleased to report that a redesigned website is in the works as well as some new t-shirts and stuff for the store. among the items we will be adding are UD album cover t-shirts so be on the lookout for that. if anyone has any suggestions please let us know. alright, i think that's it for now. keep it fresh!
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: new UD album

Post  pipehitterz on Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:45 pm

loving that news for sure, i gotsta hear that new sh*t.

album cover t's, thats the bombdiggy, journey to anywhere and taste the secret large please

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Raphone on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:43 am

'journey to anywhere and taste the secret large please' - I'll second that. Can't wait to hear the new album as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  armchair.pimp on Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:02 pm

Yep.. sign me up for the teez..

prolly not the right thread but are there any 'official bootleg' live CDs coming soon.. re-create the UD experience from the comfort of your front room..

Back to top Go down

Post  gary barry gordon on Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 pm

armchair.pimp wrote:Yep.. sign me up for the teez..

prolly not the right thread but are there any 'official bootleg' live CDs coming soon.. re-create the UD experience from the comfort of your front room..

...And I know this is a whole other kettle of fish, but what about a DVD? Be it live, music videos, or a mix? As much as I love it on Youtube, it just doesn't quite cut it for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz on Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 am

gary barry gordon wrote:
armchair.pimp wrote:Yep.. sign me up for the teez..

...And I know this is a whole other kettle of fish, but what about a DVD? Be it live, music videos, or a mix? As much as I love it on Youtube, it just doesn't quite cut it for me.

one of my boys filmed a show in hd once, thats a pretty good dvd as it goes, plus theres always the original live shake dvd if you can find one, fortunately i did Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Si Green on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:07 am

Word up Pipez. Good to see you're still taking care of that DVD I sold ya. Man, that was AGES ago eh!!! Looking forward to the new album too Very Happy
Si.

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One on Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:02 pm

I've got both the DVD and if you buy the Greatest Hits CD (import from japan) there is also a free Live CD that comes along with it, so yeah. I've got both Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Yay.

Post  Tad Allagash on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Can't wait for the new album.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top