Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Switzerland Oct. 2, Jamstand Rescheduled for Oct. 3

2 posters

Go down

Switzerland Oct. 2, Jamstand Rescheduled for Oct. 3 Empty Switzerland Oct. 2, Jamstand Rescheduled for Oct. 3

Post  Admin Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:29 pm

Yes yes y'all, Ugly Duckling will in fact be back in Europe next month to play in Aarau, Switzerland on October 2. They will also be at the rescheduled Jamstand Festival in Ross-On-Wye, UK on October 3. Dates have been added to the shows section of the website, hope to see you there!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Switzerland Oct. 2, Jamstand Rescheduled for Oct. 3 Empty Re: Switzerland Oct. 2, Jamstand Rescheduled for Oct. 3

Post  pipehitterz Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Admin wrote:Yes yes y'all, Ugly Duckling will in fact be back in Europe next month to play in Aarau, Switzerland on October 2. They will also be at the rescheduled Jamstand Festival in Ross-On-Wye, UK on October 3. Dates have been added to the shows section of the website, hope to see you there!

i knew they couldnt resist lol, jamstand it is then
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Switzerland Oct. 2, Jamstand Rescheduled for Oct. 3 Empty Re: Switzerland Oct. 2, Jamstand Rescheduled for Oct. 3

Post  pipehitterz Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:48 pm

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=136535629690542

seems like theyre sayin UD are on saturday???
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:05 am

I don't think they've updated their page yet. It was originally scheduled to be a Friday/Saturday festival but now it looks like it's Saturday/Sunday. So as far as I know the group will be performing on Sunday, October 3rd. Stay tuned and we'll let you know if anything changes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down