Yudee shirt available at theUDstore.com

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yudee shirt available at theUDstore.com

Post  Admin on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:49 pm

What's up everybody!? Just wanted to let y'all know that the new Yudee shirts is now available in the store. This shirt was specially designed and made for the current European tour. It features a baseball style Yudee logo on the front with the usual UD logo on the back. It also has a Skullcandy logo on the sleeve, big shout out to them for their support. So if you weren't able to make it out to a show or you made it to a show and spent all your money on drinks, you can pick one up now in the store. Thanks!

www.theUDstore.com

Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yudee shirt available at theUDstore.com

Post  ray on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Cool new shirt!

Just wondering how much shipping is to Canada, as I couldn't find out where the shipping prices were on theUDstore.com website.

Thanks!
-Ray

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Hi Ray, shipping to Canada will vary depending on what you purchase but in most cases it would probably be around $10. We throw in a couple goodies with pretty much every order so you won't be disappointed. Thanks for your interest in the group and welcome to the forum.
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Uk Shipping Costs..

Post  armchair.pimp on Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi..

any idea on the shipping cost to the UK (yeah I know I should have bought a t at the gig!)?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:58 pm

I believe it costs about the same to ship to England as Canada, not sure why. Thanks for asking!
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top