What Album?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Album?

Post  dizzy dustin on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:44 pm

What album or project is everybody eagerly waiting for?

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Pidge on Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Beasties, Cherry Ghost, was gonna say David Ford but I just found out that already dropped and I missed it, and... um... Blown Celeb??

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Pidge on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:36 am

Oh yeah, and I heard Dave Sitek's producing an lp for MF DOOM. Don't know if that's actually happening, but it sounds amazing.

Also the new Lyrics Born, and I hear Shadow's working on a return to form.

As ever, eagerly awaiting something new from Pigeon John and Giant Panda - it's been too long in both cases. And Fat Hed???

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  turntablist on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:08 am

DJ Format, I've been waiting for bloody years for his new release. Fingers crossed it'll be as good as "If you can't join em' beat em"

T

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:17 pm

jon e rocwell

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  JRS_One on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Ill Bill is releasing an album produced entirely by DJ Muggs. features a lot of rappers I like as well.

Yes, I am very excitied. Very Happy

Tracklist:

1.) Cult Assassin
2.) Trouble Shooters f/Sean Price, O.C. & Sick Jacken
3.) Paul Stanley
4.) Illuminati 666
5.) Amputated Saint f/B-Real
6.) Skull & Guns f/Everlast & Slaine of La Coka Nostra
7.) Giants Stadium f/Q-Unique
8.) The Owl
9.) Millenniums Of Murder
10.) Chase Manhattan f/Raekwon
11.) Luciferian Imperium
12.) ILL BILL TV
13.) Secrets Worth Dying For f/Chace Infinite
14.) 2013
15.) Kill Devil Hills f/B-Real & Vinnie Paz
16.) Narco Corridos f/Sick Jacken & Uncle Howie

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:08 pm

JRS_One wrote:Ill Bill is releasing an album produced entirely by DJ Muggs. features a lot of rappers I like as well.

Yes, I am very excitied. Very Happy

Tracklist:

1.) Cult Assassin
2.) Trouble Shooters f/Sean Price, O.C. & Sick Jacken
3.) Paul Stanley
4.) Illuminati 666
5.) Amputated Saint f/B-Real
6.) Skull & Guns f/Everlast & Slaine of La Coka Nostra
7.) Giants Stadium f/Q-Unique
8.) The Owl
9.) Millenniums Of Murder
10.) Chase Manhattan f/Raekwon
11.) Luciferian Imperium
12.) ILL BILL TV
13.) Secrets Worth Dying For f/Chace Infinite
14.) 2013
15.) Kill Devil Hills f/B-Real & Vinnie Paz
16.) Narco Corridos f/Sick Jacken & Uncle Howie

never been able to give muggs 1 second of my time since he publicly slammed the uk for not bein able to grasp the route of hip hop cuz we aint ever lived it, hated him ever since, and forever more.

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  JRS_One on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:24 pm

lol, never heard that, pretty stupid thing to say. Some black people would say the same applies to all white people, so its pretty narrow minded off him to say it.

The dudes still a great producer though.

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  freshkest on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:21 pm

The new Ugly Duckling album!

...and Phife Dawg's Songs in the Key of Phife

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Mike Raphone on Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:00 pm

UD's obviously....
Kraftwerk's rumoured album
Anything new from Japandroids
Orbital's new stuff
My Bloody Valentine's long long awaited reissues.....

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:23 pm

I'm with Mike, a new Kraftwerk album would be awesome. Deltron Event II is supposed to have been coming for years now but I'm starting to lose hope. I'm also looking forward, as always, to new albums from Beck and Ugly Duckling.
avatar
Admin
Admin


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  dizzy dustin on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Just spoke with Del. New Deltron Project is almost ready to release. Been dealin with some issues but it is on it's way!

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Pidge on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:54 pm

Woohoo! Anyone wanna high five that?

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:53 pm

The Boy Pidge wrote:Woohoo! Anyone wanna high five that?


HIGH FIVE please please let it be at least half as good as 3030

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:20 pm

I hit Del up on Facebook and here's what he had to say about it...

"Dan gave me some beats and i'm writing to them and were working on Deltron2 right now among a lot of other projects. no idea when it will be out, but it will be a big event. thanks for the support, keep it funky"

Almost everything Sir DZL does is dope, can't wait to hear it.
avatar
Admin
Admin


View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  klassic on Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:51 am

I know this is an old topic, but as I read the first post I immediately thought of the much anticipated and delay Deltron album. Thank you Diz for refreshing my hope that this album is not just vaporware.

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  JRS_One on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Didn't love the Ill Bill album at first, but as usual it has grown on me somewhat.

Next in line is Kno's album. (The Producer from Cunnin) he's producing and rapping on the album. Heard quite a bit of it and its amazing.

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:19 pm

JRS_One wrote:Didn't love the Ill Bill album at first, but as usual it has grown on me somewhat.

Next in line is Kno's album. (The Producer from Cunnin) he's producing and rapping on the album. Heard quite a bit of it and its amazing.

already have it, and it is indead phaaaaat.
theres a track called graveyard on it and its A-mazing

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:44 pm

got my hands on pigeon johns newey dragon slayer

its pigeon john! i notice he;s got one of the new tracks on a vw commercial in the states



is about to blow up???

anyways, not overly impressed by the album, but its a nice listen, a track on it called davey rockit is great

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 pm

pipehitterz wrote:
JRS_One wrote:Didn't love the Ill Bill album at first, but as usual it has grown on me somewhat.

Next in line is Kno's album. (The Producer from Cunnin) he's producing and rapping on the album. Heard quite a bit of it and its amazing.

already have it, and it is indead phaaaaat.
theres a track called graveyard on it and its A-mazing

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:08 pm

just waitin for lone catalysts new one to drop, should get it any day now

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Pidge on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:31 pm

pipehitterz wrote:got my hands on pigeon johns newey dragon slayer

its pigeon john!

I 'pre-ordered' from Amazon ages ago. Still waiting...

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  johnny bluff on Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:53 pm



this album is just me.....a real album for hip hop....could it be my album of the year...i think so... Very Happy

peace all...

johnny bluff.........

and you cant beat that with a stickball bat....

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  pipehitterz on Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 am




seein as i got all the albums on my christmas list already lol, im waitin hard for j live to drop his album.
there is a pre album ep due on november 2nd

Back to top Go down

Re: What Album?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum