Ugly Duckling Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been waiting on this Nas & Damien Marley album for near a year now!!!

4 posters

Go down

I've been waiting on this Nas & Damien Marley album for near a year now!!! Empty I've been waiting on this Nas & Damien Marley album for near a year now!!!

Post  JRS_One Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 pm

Nas & Damien Marley - Distance Relatives.

They announced this album at the start of the year, I never really believed it would happen cause Nas has made quite a few collabo claims in the past (still mad we never got the whole album with Premo)

But It seems they actually have the album recorded and are just waiting to release it.

I can't wait for a whole album full of songs like this:

JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

I've been waiting on this Nas & Damien Marley album for near a year now!!! Empty Re: I've been waiting on this Nas & Damien Marley album for near a year now!!!

Post  JRS_One Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 pm

and a snippet of another song:

JRS_One
JRS_One

Back to top Go down

I've been waiting on this Nas & Damien Marley album for near a year now!!! Empty Re: I've been waiting on this Nas & Damien Marley album for near a year now!!!

Post  pipehitterz Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 pm

very interesting news, liked the collabo on jr gong's last album, cracking tune, i'll be looking for this one
pipehitterz
pipehitterz

Back to top Go down

Post  93Pro Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:25 pm

road to zion was dope !
93Pro
93Pro

Back to top Go down

Post  gary barry gordon Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:49 pm

"Here come de 'ot steppah!"

Sorry, it just really reminded me of Ini Kamoze.

JRS_One wrote:and a snippet of another song:
gary barry gordon
gary barry gordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down