Forum members music

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forum members music

Post  Jam on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Dunno if this has been covered, couldn't see in a quick scan, but, who makes their own music on here, and can we get some linkage?

I did a quick track for work, it's poor quality (the set up was knocked up out of random cables and connectors. It's lo-fi fer sure!) and took about three hours from idea to upload! (Indicating it's poorness, not any sort of genius, lol!)

filefactory.com The_ND2_Rap_wav

This has to represent the worst contribution ever likely on this thread, so don't be shy about posting yours up now!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum members music

Post  Pidge on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 am

I got some stuff I'm working on. Not yet ready for broadcast and progress is slow, but I'll let you know when I'm done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:35 am

Nice thread by the way, Jammo.

Back to top Go down

Post  deathofhifi on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:14 am

I got some music to put up here although its not finished yet.

I make straight up Hip Hop under one guise and some more experimental Fly Lo type stuff under another. I'll get some stuff together and post it up.

Back to top Go down

Post  pipehitterz on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:32 am

my man johnny bluf wouldnt forgive me, but he made a few tracks back in 91, that i personally love alot, but it would end our relationship if i uploaded them here

Back to top Go down

Post  deathofhifi on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:45 am

What was the name of the tracks?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezie on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:07 am

I don't make my own, but like to mash up existing tracks. Here's my favourite so far.

Back to top Go down

Post  martymcfly on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:47 am

pipehitterz wrote:my man johnny bluf wouldnt forgive me, but he made a few tracks back in 91, that i personally love alot, but it would end our relationship if i uploaded them here

I've heard One of them said tracks and it was dope!!

Download the Fluxcapacitor Lp here!
rapidshare.com The_Flux_Capacitor.rar.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:27 am

Yeah me too, liked it a lot!

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:36 pm

I might throw a couple of 'works in progress' up to get some feedback. Where's the best place to host a couple of mp3s? I could set up a new myspace but it seems like a hassle.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 pm

I'm gonna try File Freak. Give me a day or two to sort it out, then you can commence 'constructive criticism'.

Back to top Go down

Post  deathofhifi on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Looking forward to hearing them.

Back to top Go down

Post  WOTM_BREAKS on Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Im a DJ for a group called Ways Of The Mouth, we done a track with Marty last year called "Looking at you", think its on his latest album, we've got a myspace if people want to take a listen.

www.myspace.com/waysofthemouth

Any feedback appreciated .

Back to top Go down

Post  deathofhifi on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 pm

Here's a rough version of a track im working on with Mr CRF.

Break it.MP3

Back to top Go down

Post  martymcfly on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:19 pm

WOTM_BREAKS wrote:Im a DJ for a group called Ways Of The Mouth, we done a track with Marty last year called "Looking at you", think its on his latest album, we've got a myspace if people want to take a listen.

www.myspace.com/waysofthemouth

Any feedback appreciated .

Did you ever get to hear a copy of that LP? same to you pidge?

If not I'll bring some copies down to the B'mouth gig

Btw that track we did was dope!

Haven't been back in the studio since january!!! having a break from music at the mo but will be getting back into it soon. Going back to hardware for my next creations cause most of the flux was done with a pc and I think it shows, It missed people but hey I enjoyed doing it. Sad Might do another mixtape in between maybe the a-z pt 2 not sure yet

Download the Fluxcapacitor Lp here!
rapidshare.com The_Flux_Capacitor.rar.html

Back to top Go down

Post  JRS_One on Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:46 pm

That A-Z tape you did is probably my fav work you did Marty, original and dope. Really well mixed, I loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post  WOTM_BREAKS on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:49 pm

JRS_One wrote:That A-Z tape you did is probably my fav work you did Marty, original and dope. Really well mixed, I loved it.

Yea same, thought it was a good an original idea and well done. Its still on my xbox to this day, enjoy listening to it whilst playing skate!

Back to top Go down

Post  WOTM_BREAKS on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:52 pm

[quote="WOTM_BREAKS"]
JRS_One wrote:That A-Z tape you did is probably my fav work you did Marty, original and dope. Really well mixed, I loved it.

Yea same, thought it was a good an original idea and well done. Its still on my xbox to this day, I enjoy listening to it whilst playing skate!

Yea def bring some copys of the LP to the gig Marty, were taken some EP's or ours. Is your LP on wax?

Back to top Go down

Post  WOTM_BREAKS on Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:53 pm

[quote="WOTM_BREAKS"]
WOTM_BREAKS wrote:

Yea same, thought it was a good and original idea plus well done. Its still on my xbox till this day, I enjoy listening to it whilst playing skate!

Yea def bring some copys of the LP to the gig Marty, were taking some of our EP's. Is your LP on wax?

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezie on Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm

deathofhifi wrote:Here's a rough version of a track im working on with Mr CRF.

Break it.MP3

Enjoyed that. Good stuff. Nice samples.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:59 am

Ok, I've uploaded one as a test. If this works I'll throw up a couple of others.

Remember that none of these are finished, and it's just stuff I'm doing for a laugh; I have no ambitions to conquer the music industry with this.

Click here:Beat 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 pm

Incidentally, everything's 100% sample based. No loop cds or drum machines.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:26 pm

Try this one as well. This is the track I did with Marty and an emcee called Liquid from Minesota. I think Marty used an earlier version on his album, but this one's definately my favourite:

Pidge & McFly feat. Liquid Bo - Getting Nowhere

Back to top Go down

Post  Pidge on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  turntablist on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:28 pm

The Boy Pidge wrote:Ok, I've uploaded one as a test. If this works I'll throw up a couple of others.

Remember that none of these are finished, and it's just stuff I'm doing for a laugh; I have no ambitions to conquer the music industry with this.

Click here:Beat 1

"Accessed denied! The file is not available because you are not logged in (I am) or do not have the owner's permission to view it."

No

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top